The Moving Ideas Competition is an opportunity for entrepreneurs and businesses to bring their innovative new products to life. If you have an exciting new product or service, Transnet invites you to enter the Moving Ideas Competition.
The Moving Ideas Competition encourages black owned companies particularly previously disadvantaged persons, women, youth and people with disabilities to enter.
The Moving Ideas Competition is looking for innovative products that could contribute to innovation across Transnet’s operational divisions (Freight Rail, Engineering, National Ports Authority, Port Terminals and Pipelines).
Enter Now and stand a chance of seeing your business or product transformed into the next big thing
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete and submit the online entry form below by 14 August 2017.
- Alternatively download and complete the PDF Entry Form, download and sign the Competition Terms & Conditions then submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 August 2017.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Black youth, women and people with disabilities.
- Exempted Micro Enterprises (EMEs).
- Entrepreneurs, businesses and innovators.
- Must be the owner of a business that is 51% black-owned.
- Must have a valid BEE certificate and Tax clearance certificate.
- Must have a commercially viable product.
- Must be willing to travel to Gauteng for workshops.
- Must be willing to commit fully to a period of 12 months for the programme.
The programme will cover the following areas:
- Product Idea Definition
- Product Idea Evaluation
- Customer Value Proposition
- Feasibility and Market Research
- Business Model Design
- Intellectual Property Prior Art Search
- Competitive Analysis and Positioning
- Commercialisation Requirements Specification
- Computer Aided Design
- SABS Compliance Training
- Rapid Prototyping
- Access to Markets